Connecticut Department of Public Health (CT DPH) Forms and Checklists
- There are (many) other requirements for working with proliferating Select Agents.
- For an overview (PDF) of the CT DPH registration process you can read this summary.
- Instructions (PDF) for filling out the CT DPH Registration form.
- The CT DPH Registration form (Word doc) needs to be filled out in order to register. Don't sign it until you are with a notary
public. Questions? Ask the BSO. Send the completed hard copy form in to the BSO.
- You can have the same checklist (PDF) that the State Inspector uses to inspect your lab to prepare for the inspection. Don't fill
it out, it's not part of the application.
- If you're working at BSL-2 with animals (ABSL-2), you can have the same checklist (PDF) the State Inspector uses to inspect this
kind of laboratory.
- One thing that is supposed to be posted in the lab is a procedure for cleaning up a spill of biological materials. This is a generic
procedure (PDF) for a good sized spill.